Sure, making phone calls, texting and surfing the web are crucial tasks you can do with your smartphone. But did you know your handy device can also do
- Image Identification with Google Goggles : I do not know, how many users are really using this App. By using this App, You can identify famous paintings, find information on products or learn more about a historic landmark. The App is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish.
- Monitor Heart Rate : Some newer smartphones, such as the Samsung Galaxy S® 7, have integrated heart-rate monitors.But there are also apps compatible with a number of smartphones that allow you to measure your heart rate. That includes Instant Heart Rate and Runtastic Heart Rate (both available for Android and iOS)—which can take your workout to the next level.
- Use Smartphone as Security Cam : CameraFTP’s Mobile Security Camera can easily turn your smartphone into a cloud-based security camera. If you have an old smart phone that you no longer use, why not make it a security camera? CameraFTP also supports webcams, and we have Android / iOS based Viewer app as well as web browser based Viewer. Whether it is for home security, business security or for your loved ones, CameraFTP service is easy, secure, convenient and extremely affordable.
- Measure Speed, Height and Distance : Have you wanted to get your hands on a radar gun and Be a Cop, or a sports Judge, How ?? you can measure speed of a vehicle or any person running, just by using couple of Apps. With your smartphone, you can measure the speed of people or moving objects with the apps Speed Gun (Android™) . Great for sporting events like baseball, football or track and field. One More interesting App is Smart Measure Pro, which can be used to measure Heights.
- Control your home : Time has come, when you can control most of the Household from Smartphone. Whether it’s weather, or Lights, or Fridge, every thing is at your fingertips. Replace your standard light switch with a smart version such as the WeMo Light Switch. Sync it to your smartphone, and you can turn your lights on or off if you forgot to after leaving the house.
Why walk into a house that’s too warm or too cold? With the Honeywell Thermostat, use the compatible app on your smartphone to adjust the temperature away from home.
- Use NFC Effectively : Most smartphones released within the past few years are equipped with NFC technology. Two NFC-ready devices can be tapped together to share whatever is on their screens. Try using NFC Tools for most of your needs. List of works you can do with NFC :
– activate/deactivate/toggle WiFi, Bluetooth, car mode
– configure a sound profile: silent/vibrate/normal
– change brightness
– set volumes levels (media, alarm, notification, ring volume)
– set a timer
– launch an app
– open an URL/URI
– send a text message or make a call
– read aloud a text with text to speech
– configure a WiFi network
– and much much more!
- Productivity : Need to give an Urgent Presentation at Office, But Busy at Home Function. Here is the Solution, you can make a Presentation by using your smartphone, This will strike a perfect balance between your office and Personal Life.
PresentiGO transforms lackluster PowerPoint decks into highly measurable, visually slick experiences and boosts team productivity with a feature-rich analytics dashboard and content management system. With PresentiGO, you can turn every pitch, presentation, and product demo into a highly graphical, 3-D demonstration.