Using an iPhone , but can not afford iWatch or don’t like design. No worries, buy an Android Smartwatch and use with iPhone. Sounds impossible !! now, it’s possible with new Google wear
When you wear something every day, you want to be sure it really works for you. That’s why Android Wear offers countless design choices, so you can find the watch that fits your style.
- Want a round watch with a more classic look?
- Feel like a new watch band?
- How about changing things up every day with watch faces from artists and designers?
With Android Wear you can do all of that. And now, Android Wear watches work with iPhones.
Dr. Seuss once said: “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” We agree. So whoever You are, and whatever You like—Android Wear lets you wear what you want.
Android Wear for iOS is rolling out today. It’s as simple as abc, simply pair your iPhone (iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, or 6 Plus running iOS 8.2+) with an Android Wear watch to bring simple and helpful information right to your wrist:
- Get your info at a glance: Check important info like phone calls, messages, and notifications from your favorite apps. Android Wear features always-on displays, so you’ll never have to move your wrist to wake up your watch.
- Follow your fitness: Set fitness goals, and get daily and weekly views of your progress. Your watch automatically tracks walking and running, and even measures your heart rate.
- Save time with smart help: Receive timely tips like when to leave for appointments, current traffic info, and flight status. Just say “Ok Google” to ask questions like “Is it going to rain in London tomorrow?” or create to-dos with “Remind me to pack an umbrella.”