Apps gone free / Free App of the day – 17th Feb
View your twitter timeline & mentions on the lockscreen or inside any app to quickly get updated about the world around you with NC.
NC adds a twitter widget to your Notification Center so you no longer need to quit the app you’re using or even unlock your device to check your twitter feed. You can even favourite, retweet or open the tweet in the default twitter app/tweetbot/twitterrific right from the widget!
With NC you can see recent news, facts, quotes, mentions and everything on twitter without even the need to unlock your device or quit the game/app you’re using.
Protect the planet with the help of Tesla Tower. Construct guns, open unique special attacks, improve the tower and you will create a real electric monster, which sweeps everything on its path. Do not let the small black little men enslave the Universe.
“TeslaWars II” is a sequel to the unique game “Tesla Wars”, which has more than 3,500,000 players worldwide. In the new version, you will be surprised with a large number of levels and various special attacks. Now you can install various turrets as well as fight against spiteful bosses.
∙ 80 unique levels and 3 difficulties that will reveal 240 exciting levels in total
∙ The new play mode “Survival”
∙ Compete with your Facebook friends
∙ 6 types of auxiliary turrets, which can be improved by adding unique features to them.
∙ 13 special attacks, including nuclear bomb, each of which can be improved as much as you wish
The first app that shows kids how to SEE and FEEL dance! Perfect for toddlers (ages 1-4). BoomKLAKers teaches toddlers to associate musical beats with movement, simply through Boom KLAK, Boom Boom KLAK. They’ll be bouncing to the hiphop beat in no time!
Inspired by streetdance, martial arts and cirque acrobats, this app features monsters that dance and do back flips. The music is the most unique sound you will hear in a kids app, featuring 13 original tracks created by French beatboxer/musician Teddy Guilbaud. The monsters all live in their own special worlds so the seven-eyed monster is in stereo land while the blue dinosaur guards the blue crane.
BoomKLAKers shows kids how to FEEL the BEAT by associating musical beats with movement. This is one of the basic principles for understanding music and dance. Babies are born with this skill innately. If they learn to feel the beat, they can dance forever. It is a skill that stays with them their entire lives.
Orphion is a musical instrument with a unique sound between string instrument and percussion. Everyone can play expressive, wonderful sounds and easy or virtuosic melodies on it just by moving fingers on virtual pads.
What can I do with it?
• Express the sounds you feel
• Play polyphonic music very expressively
• Crazy drumming
• Dream and relax
• Create soundscapes and melodies without musical knowledge
• Visually explore music and music theory
• Different articulations from soft to plucked to hardly slapped
• Natural interaction
• Extend your ways of expression as a percussionist, guitarist, pianist or other musician
• 15 transposable pad layouts with different tonalities from easy to complex
• 8 individual voices for 8 fingers
• MIDI support: Play your favorite synth with the revolutionary Orphion interface
• Audiobus support: Stream live audio from Orphion directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps
• Orphion Editor (availible as upgrade): Create and share your own custom pad layouts. Download new pad layouts from Orphion Universe