We do so much on our phones that multitasking across multiple apps becomes a must. Whether it is switching from one app to another, or accessing Android settings quickly and painlessly, if you do it often enough, you will learn to appreciate shortcuts. Even the latest iOS offering by Apple has introduced faster access (swipe up) to settings, straight from the homescreen.
Swapps will appear at the side of your screen through a swipe from the edge, showing your most recently opened apps.
✓ Scroll & Launch animations that makes this side launcher so attractive.
✓ Notification icon can be disabled or made transparent in the settings screen.
✓ Alphabetical fast scroll
✓ Swapps! is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple swipe!
✓ Fully customizable swipe-area (Side, Width, Height)
✓ ‘App Info’ by long press an application
✓ Small RAM fingerprint
✓ Doesn’t affect battery life!!!
SwipePad is a launcher panel overlay, the fastest app switcher. With a single swipe gesture, you can launch anything from within any app.
It’s extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
Your notification drop-down bar can actually allow you to do more than just change your Android settings. With 1Tap QuickBar app, you can add app shortcuts, direct-call someone, launch a browser, and have fast access to your media (plus 50+ more built in tasks) to the task bar and run them with just 1 tap. You can also customize the quick bar in terms of text, background and colors.
Launch any application instantly. Swipe your finger or click icon anytime in any App to bring up a mini sidebar for super fast app launching also works as app organizer, folder organizer, multi tasker, task killer, and shortcut manager.
If you want to use your phone one handed with complete touch experience, you find Android system takes too many steps to complete one simple job, or you need a faster way to get things organized, get Smart Taskbar to make your life easier.
Smart Taskbar is the first and origin of all similar app in this class. It is the most customizable and more complete in features. In addition, compare to others, Smart Taskbar requires way less steps, finger touch, to do what you want to do.
5. EAS – Easy App Switcher ** ( Editor’s Choice )
The fastest switcher, switch to last, recent and favorite apps easily.
– Switch to last app
We show last app icon on screen as a floating button, one touch to switch.
– Switch to recent and favorite apps
By swiping the floating button, you can see more recent apps on screen, and you also can add your favorite apps to that list.
– Switch to any apps
By swiping the floating button, you can see a app tray on screen. open the app tray, you can switch to any apps.
– Don’t like floating button on screen? Try trigger from screen edge.
Long press the floating button, it will hide to screen edge, swipe from screen edge you will see the recent and favorite apps on screen.
6. Pie Control ( For Rooted Devices – Editor’s Choice )
it’s now available for everyone at the Play Store, even if you are not using their ROMs. Drag it in from the edge of the screen to start it up and you will see a cut-pie view of apps, tasks or tools you can launch right away.
It’s fast, functional, fluid, and customizable to your liking. Populate the sidebar with your favorite apps, and simply swipe in from the edge of the screen to gain instant access to the apps you use most. Simple – yet elegant.
– Pin apps & toggles to the Sidebar (Limited to 8 total)
– Live running apps and running indicators (Pro)
– Task management allows killing running apps (swipe running apps out to kill them) (Pro)
– Customized colors, opacity, sizes, and positions (Pro)
– Starts on boot
– Minimal RAM fingerprint and affect on battery life
– Ongoing notification can be disabled(4.1+) / made invisible (Pro)
– Many widgets to choose from (Home, App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch, Play/Pause/Skip music)