We’re all “always on” in this digital age. According to a PR Newswire study, on average we use headphones for four hours a day.
The majority of those surveyed had 3 or more pairs of headphones with 48% using them every day. Constantly taking the extra time to deal with earphones is an unnecessary waste. Traditional wired earphones can be hard to carry and untangle.
The New Era of headphones is portable and can be carried with out hassle. The Helix is the first wearable with headphones on wrist.
Concept of Felix : Fashion + Technology
Helix solves the problem of dealing with tangled and easy to lose headphones. What do you do with your headphones when they aren’t plugged in? Instead of keeping them in your pocket or purse, access them in a fashion-forward cuff for easy convenience. It can take minutes to unravel earbuds. With Helix, you’ll plug in your headphones in just seconds.
What Makes Helix Awesome:
- On the Go Access:Any time Any where
- Sleek Design: Stylish Design and Sleek
- Versatile and Comfortable: Variable Colors to fit the Costume
- Functional: No tangled earbuds again. Can you imagine?
- Connectivity : Bluetooth
- Craftsmanship : fluoroelastomer, the same material as the Apple watch and Anodized aluminum
MRP : $ 199
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Distance 30 feet
- 8 Paired Devies
- 50 Hz to 20 KHz
- 32 Ohms impedance
- Noise Reduction
- Answer / Reject Calls
- 3 hours playback / 200 hours standby
- Micro USB Charging ( One hour charging Time )
- Compatible with IOS, Android and Windows
Source : Kickstarter