Not All i Phones come with High in-built memory, and also space on i cloud is limited. What takes the most of the space are apps, Pictures and above all high res Videos. When you have iPhone with 8GB, you need to utilize the space smartly, and try to save maximum space for smooth operation.
If you are new to iPhone and recently changed your OS from Android to iOS, you may find it hard to locate the settings, as the settings are not given in Camera Menu.
We are giving a complete a guide for Camera settings for iPhone, which you may find useful for day to day operation.
- Open settings from the Home Screen
- Scroll down to Photos and Camera, This is given in the 6th section, The 3rd Option.
- In Photos and Camera, Scroll down to Camera
- You will see Two Options, Grid , Record Video, Records Slo-mo
- Open Record Video, For normal videos, iOS on an iPhone 6 sets the default resolution to 1080P at 30fps. If you want to save space, set it to 720p HD at 30 fps. If you own an iPhone 6S, 4K resolution will be available in the list.
- For slow-motion video, there are only two options: 720p HD at 120 fps (230MB per minute) and 720p HD at 240 fps (default setting/300MB per minute).