There are various sites and Facebook applications which claim, how to find out ” who viewed my profile “. But how many really work !! Being a human being, its our nature to find out who is spying us, or who is trying out our details.
Though lot many times, we hide our facebook profile, but persons do find out a way to locate your profile. Today, we are going to show two ways by which you can see who viewed your profile.
First say is simply a plugin, and other way is slightly technical. First way works, if only the visitor is also using the same plugin.
1. This is the most simple way. Simply Download the Chrome Plugin.
2. Now you will see a new button on Facebook, ” Visitors “, click it and find out who all viewed your profile
Please note, This method works only if ” Visitor is also using this plugin, or else No. “
- Login to you Facebook account
- Go to your profile page
- Click right button of mouse / track-pad (or use secondary click)
- Click on View Page Source
- Use ctrl+f in Windows or cmd+f in Mac to find InitialChatFriendsList
- Once you find this, there will be so many IDs there, and that IDs are for those users who visited your profile recently. IDs look like this; “100001106215319-2″,”100008557363866-2″,”100003062721643-2” (these IDs have been modified, so it may or may not work).
- Now to check who visited your profile, you can simple add user ID in the end of the URL. For example : 100001106215319-2 has visited my profile, and I want to check who this person is.
- Type in address bar; https://www.facebook.com/100001106215319. You don’t need to use “-2”.