Though Coolpad has not made it’s place yet but The way company is planning to bring New Devices, soon it may displace Xiaomi, Oneplus, yureka in Indian Market
The most beautiful part of Design is the phone will be almost ” Bezel less “. Another part is fading colors of back covers. Will be available in white-blue, white-pink, white-yellow.
The main point of coolpad is ” honest to customers ” in terms of specifications and price.
Coolpad Dazen Note 3 will be equipped with 5.5″ FHD Display, Finger print scanner, 13 MP Camera, 2 GB RAM ( may upgrade to 3 GB ), supposed to be powered by Mediatek 6753 processor 1.3 GHz Octacore.
The smartphone, which has already been launched in China, comes with 2GB RAM, but CoolPad India CEO Varun Sharma suggests that the company may upgrade the memory to 3GB. Still, launch date for India is not yet decided.
Coolpad has already got 2.6 million pre-orders for Dazen Note 3 within a week of launch in the China.
Key specs of Coolpad Dazen Note 3
- 5.5″ (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3GHz OctaCore 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 2GB ( China ) / 3GB RAM ( India ) , 16GB ROM + expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual SIM, LTE + GSM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Cool UI 6.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, 1.4 micron pixels
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151×77×9.3mm; Weight: 155g
- 3000mAh battery
The most surprising part is Price. The smartphone may be priced any where between 9000 – 12000 INR. If it happens, God bless Xiaomi, yureka and above all One Plus. Though the rumors are it will be in the price range of sub 10000.