Coolpad launched today a new handset, the Fengshang MAX A9-930. The smartphone got midrange specs and it comes with 3 GB of RAM and LTE support.
Debuted on China Telecom, the smartphone offers FDD and TD LTE support, plus CDMA 2000 and GSM. It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop and uses what seems to be a metal body, coming in a golden hue. There’s a fingerprint scanner at the back, an octa core Snapdragon 615 CPU inside and upfront we find a 5.5 inch Full HD display with a LCD panel.
At the back rests a 13 MP camera, while upfront there’s a 5 MP shooter. This device supports LTE Category 4, with a top download speed of 150 Mbps and upload of 50 Mbps. This is a dual SIM unit, with 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of storage and a 2800 mAh battery. The handset is going to cost $423.
- 64bit-enabled Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939)
- quad-core 1.5GHz and quad-core 1.0GHz
- Display 5.5 inches FHD (1080 * 1920)
- 500 million-pixel CMOS image sensors to about 13 million pixel CMOS image sensor, front to rear
- Communication method FDD-LTE 2100 (B1) / 1800 (B3) MHz, TD-LTE 2600 (B38) / 2500 (B41) / 2300 (B40) / 1900 (B39) MHz, W-CDMA 2100 (I) / 1900 (II) / 900 (V) / 850 (V) MHz, TD-SCDMA 2000 (B34) / 1900 (B39) MHz, CDMA2000 800 (BC0) MHz, corresponding to the GSM 1900/1800/900 MHz.
- LTE UE Category 4, the communication speed is the maximum downstream 150Mbps / uplink up to 50Mbps.
- Dual SIM – two Nano SIM
- Bluetooth 4.1 and wireless LAN IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz and 5.xGHz Dual-Band)
- 3GB, capacity of the internal storage is 32GB.
- 2800 mAh battery
- fingerprint sensor to enhance more security performance.