Apple Music is the third App for Android after, Move to ios and Beats
For those unaware, Apple Music is a subscription service that lets you listen to the music on demand, custom playlists through experts carefully select the songs, artists and albums according to your tastes and what you hear, or listen Beats 1, a shared radio around the world, 24/24 and 7 days / 7, through broadcasts live from the studios of the firm in Los Angeles, New York and London.
Apple Music for Android is launched as a beta, and there are some problems that Apple fixes. For example, if you want to sign up for a family membership – 14.99 euros per month for all your family, you will now need to do it on an iOS device or Mac. If you do not have one, you can not do anything. Moreover, the clips are not yet available, but they will soon come.
Facts about Apple Music for Android
- You need an Apple id to use this feature – Now the key question is how to create an Apple id if you dont have an Apple product. You can simply create an Apple ID by going to www.icloud.com
- You can not use Google Voice Command – Apple Music accepts Siri, but it does not take Voice command when installed on Android. Google does not take ” Apple Music ” Command.
- No family plan for Android – For availing this plan, you need Mac or iPhone.
- The Android App is still in Beta Version – You can not download this App on every Android Device. You need to have Android 4.3 and above and Devices which are not very old, Like you can not even download on Samsung note 2 or LG G2 ( Using 4.2.2 )
- App will not recognize Music Files on Phone – Apple Music for Android doesn’t work as a media player to listen to music files stored on your phone.