Fingerprint sensors are becoming popular in Smartphones. First they were available only on high end smartphones, but with the lauch of couple of low end devices like Le 1s, fingerprint may be one of the popular feature to reach masses in 2016.
So , we decided to find out few apps which can an add extra layer of security to apps. Yes, you got it right, adding fingerprint security to apps.
There are two apps which can work with Smartphones capable of fingerprint scanning.
FingerSecurity is the first app that allows owners of an Android device with a fingerprint sensor to protect their apps with their fingerprints.
FingerSecurity allows you to protect any app with your fingerprint. FingerSecurity has many options to make your life easier and more secure.
– Protect any app with your fingerprint
– Widget for fast enabling/disabling
– Set timeouts to allow a short switch between apps
– Unlock multiple apps at ones
– Use your alternative password or pin code to unlock apps when your fingerprint is not recognized
– FingerSecurity can’t be uninstalled or killed
– Automatically protect new apps
– Use your favorite image as background
– Use fake crash dialog
– Automatically unlock your apps at specific locations
– Only allow specific people(fingerprints) to unlock an app
– Protect notifications of protected apps
- Lock any app
- Unlock apps with a PIN or Pattern
- On supported Samsung devices, use your fingerprint to unlock apps
- Supports more than 10 languages
- Beautiful Android L design
- Simple to use
- Proactive about protecting new apps