Free App of the day / App gone free for the day – Jan 6th
1. Endless > IOS > Kids development > iPhone
2. Debt Strategy > IOS > Finance > Universal
Debt Strategy helps you identify the best payoff strategy in order to pay down your debts fast. It also helps you track and pay off your debts, and execute on the strategy you choose. After entering your debts in the application, you can analyze how the choice of payment strategy or different extra amounts helps you pay off your debts sooner, and save on the total interest paid. Debt Strategy supports multiple strategies such as:
– Minimum Payments Only
– Lowest Balances First, with rollover of payments from paid off loans
– Highest Interest Rate First, with rollover of payments from paid off loans
3. Tally – Quick Counter > IOS > Finance > Universal
Easy gesture support. Tap to count, swipe down to count in reverse.
– Create multiple tally counters for tracking multiple totals. Swipe to right to show tally list.
– Each tally can count up or down, and have a “step” increment – to count by twos, fives, tens, whatever.
– Visual and audio confirmation of counts.
– Quick reset to a starting value.
4. Dream X > IOS > Productivity > iPad
Do you want to jot down a few ideas during a brainstorm? Are you going to plan a vacation? Have you got a massive idea which needs a really detailed plan? You can work on a project of any size if you are using Dream X. This app has everything you could possibly need for an effective mind map.
5. HT Recorder > IOS > Productivity > Universal
HT Professional Recorder makes it possible to record conversations throughout a large room, even in situations where the people talking are located several feet away from the phone. Reinforces soft voices – even whispers – Ideal for college lectures, board meetings, and conferences, as well as dictation. Automatically skips silence during recording.