Gionee today revealed F103 , A smartphone for Fashion lovers @ INR 9,999
F 103 is the latest smartphone of Gionee which is first one in Fashion and life style series. F103 targets those users who like performance with Design. In other terms F 103 can be called as ” Beauty with Brain “. The phone is aimed for those who believe in ” my smartphone reflects my personality , and truly believe in Fashion Statement.
Gionee F103 is mainly designed for entry to mid level users.But in terms of design, the new phone has some features, first of all, it has a stylish appearance design, and combined with a variety of popular design elements, such as bezlless visual effect, double-mirror body, less than 8mm thickness, gold/silver frame. The front of the handset is more attactive than previous Gionee products, which give us a sense of fashion.
F 103 was released in China in July this year and priced at 799 Yuan.
F 103 sports 5″ WITH 1280 * 720 pixels, supported by 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Internal memory. As always, keeping the trend of slim Mobiles, F 103 is hardly 7.9 mm thick. F 103 runs on Mediatek processor MTK 6735 clocked at 1.3 GHz quad core processor. The phone runs on Android 5.0 custom made Amigo 3.0
The phone is equipped with 8 MP rear camera and 5 MP Selfie camera and runs on 2400 mAh battery.
F 103 will be available on shelf from September 1st week at 9,999.
Key Specs of F 103
- 5-inch HD IPS display with Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core 64-bit processor
- AMIGO 3.0 UI based on Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 8MP Rear Camera with LED flash and 5MP front-facing camera
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal Storage (Expandable upto 32GB)
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (4G supported on both), 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB OTG
- 2400mAh Battery
- Dimensions: 143×70.3×7.95mm
- Weight: 136.6g
- Box contents: Phone, Battery, Earphone, Travel charger (1A), Data cable, User manual, Screen protector, Transparent protection cover