Gionee is focusing on majorly three Series, Design, Battery and Technology. S series, M Series and E series. Recently, Gionee launched another smartphone in Marathon Series, M5 plus, which is basically an upgrade of M5.
We will see three models of M5 Series : M5 , M5 Lite and M5 Plus.
The major difference in M5 and M5 plus are basically the screen & Processor. M5 was launched in June and supports a 5.5″ HD Display as compared to 6″ FHD Display in M5 Plus.
Gionee M5 Plus works on 1.3 GHz MT6753 Octa-Core processor coupled with 3GB RAM and 64GB ROM. The smartphone supports a 13 MP Camera with PDAF ( Phase Detection Auto focus ) and a 5 MP Selfie camera.
The Smartphone is price as 2499 RMB , and may be launched in india for a price Tag of Rs 22,999.
Gionee M5 Plus specs
- 6″ FHD Display ( 1080 * 1920 ) ~ 368 ppi
- Octa – Core Mediatek MT6753 Processor
- 3GB RAM + 64GB Internal memory expandable up-to 128GB
- 13 MP Rear camera with PDAF + 5 MP Selfie
- Android 5.1 with Amigo 3.1
- Non-removable 5020 mAh battery