Dealing with a Hacker, Now Hackers have fixed the pricing for Services provided, Not only that, Hackers provide Customized Solutions, Packages, extended customer services, and Work on Time frames.
According to a report by the Dell , released on 5 April, the information was gathered by two intelligence analysts from the company’s CISO INTEL Team, who tracked hackers on a number of underground hacker forums and marketplaces scattered across the globe.
You will be surprised to know, that Hackers have fixed the prices, and packages. Here is a small List of Services offered and prices. The Industry is mainly divided in two parts : One is Services offered wherein Hackers provide everything, and other is basically like an Institute, wherein you can learn hacking with the Tutorials and Kits provided.
- DDOS attacks for as low as $5 USD an hour
- Banking credentials from 1% to 5% of the account balance
- 300,000 airline points for $90 USD
- American Express Cards for $30 USD
- A physical counterfeit French driver’s license for $238 or German, U.S., Israeli, U.K. and international driver’s licenses for about $173
Do it Yourself kit
- ATM skimming devices as low as $400 USD
- RATs for as little as $5 USD
- Crypters from $80 USD
- Angler Exploit Kits from $100 USD
- Online tutorials from $20 USD that cover DDOS attacks, cracking WiFi, Crypters and much more
Let’s have a look at some Statistics of 2015 in US. Damages done to companies because Cyber Crimes alone is US were over $ 525 Million, majorly from Malicious Codes and Denial services. The biggest online data breach compromised more than 130 million user accounts. Cyber bullying and cyber stalking have become increasingly common, especially among teenagers.
” Cyber bullying is defined as the harming or harassing of other people in a deliberate, repeated, and hostile manner, including cyber dating abuse within relationships.”
One point which always struck my mind, Are these hackers developed by Security Companies ?? The reason why i could not overlook this point, Cyber security reached a turnover of $ 75 Billion in 2015, expected to touch $ 160 Billion by 2020. ( Source The Forbes )