Today is again a big day. India again getting couple of Smartphones, Oppo F1, Honor 5x and Blackberry Priv.
What we have been waiting for is Honor 5x, Since the launch of Le 1S this is the most awaited smartphone.
The Honor 5X has full HD AMOLED display with a layer of aluminum silicate glass for protection . Powered by Snapdragon 616 v2 chipset, with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM, which can be expanded up-to 128GB.
For Photography, Honor 5X has a 13MP primary camera with Sony lens and f/2.0 aperture. For selfie lovers, Smartphone packs a 5 MP camera.
The Honor 5X sports a fingerprint sensor, which is extremely fast and can also be used to open apps. Honor 5X unlocks in about 0.5 seconds with the fingerprint scanner.
On connectivity Front, The Honor 5X accepts a nano SIM, a Micro SIM and a Micro SD card. The Honor 5X is powered by a 3,000mAh battery. The Honor 5X can survive impact of up to 50 Kg. Honor 5x carries 30 day LCD replacement and 15 months warranty.
Major specs of Honor 5X
- 13MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera and finger print scanner with double security
- 5.5-inch (13.97 centimeters) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403 ppi pixel density and 16M color support with Full Metal body
- Android v5.1 Lollipop operating system with 1.2GHz + 1.5GHz Qualcomm MSM8939 octa core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (4G + 4G) micro and nano SIM
- 3000mAH Li-polymer battery with smart power 3.0 providing talk-time of 26 hours and standby time of 740 hours on 3G networks
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase