Apple’s latest devices—including the MacBook Pro, Apple Watch, and the iPhone 6S—use a new touch input method that can detect the pressure when pressed for a longer time, known as “Force Touch” / “3D Touch” , simulates a long-press or right-click, but it usually requires special hardware to detect the amount of pressure you’ve applied.
For example, if you Long Press the Homes-creen then the 3d touch function will capture the screenshot or if you press gallery a little bit harder then it will show you images Directly on the screen . The 3D touch feature is only available for the Iphone 6s and 6s Plus, but thanks to the Developers of 3rd World, Now you can activate the same in Android Smartphones also.
Android reports pressure of your touch when you tap, press, swipe, and so on. However the pressure is different from Apple’s Force Touch Technology. (It is mechanical implementation, isn’t it?) Android’s pressure is depending on touch area of your finger, not strength. But the touch area provides us new UI.
Requirement for Activating 3D Force Touch on Android :
- Device has to be Rooted
- A working Internet Connection
- If you are using Laptop, than for sure you need USB Cable depending upon the connector
- You can also download the app first on Laptop, than Install on Smartphone
Please note any changes made Unknown source apps on Rooted Devices may Damage your device, Do not forget to take back-up before you start the whole process. We will not be responsible for any damage, all this is done on personal risk.
Though 3D Touch is basically dependent on Hardware to sense pressure, but we will try to get as close as possible. Please note, Do not expect the hardware feature, as it’s basically the software which imitates the features.
What all functions 3D Force Touch will activate :
- Double Tap
- Long Press
- Flick Left
- Flick Right
- Flick Up
- Flick Down
How to download 3D Touch directly on Android Smartphone :
- Open the Xposed Installer app From your app drawer
- Go to The download Tab
- Search for Force Touch Detector
- Download ” Force Touch Detector ” for Android
- Go to Modules
- Search Force Touch Detector for Android
- Reboot your Android smartphone
- After reboot , Open Force touch Detector
- Enable Force Touch
- Enable Master Switch
- Open Threshold
- Follow The instructions Given in Threshold ( This is basically for calibration )
- Assign Apps and Actions for force Touch