How many of us use Social Networking Messengers, Almost Every one, but when we talk of Social Networking, our mind is cloded with either Whatsapp or FB Messenger or may be Gmail or Yahoo or Skype, but life is beyond all these messengers. There is one more Popular messenger, Kik, which is available on all platforms, Android, iOS and Windows.
Kik is very famous for sharing sketches.
Kik is very easy to activate, you do not need a Mobile number, what you need is just a valid Email. Lot of users know how to make an account, but when it comes to deleting or deactivating an account, It’s a slightly typical process, which we are going to explain step by step.
Prerequisite for Deleting an Account on Kik : You need to have access to the Email which you entered while registering.
- Launch Kik Messenger on your Smartphone
- Tap Setting Icon. ( Gear Icon )
- Tap on ” My Account “
- Tap Reset Kik
- Click Yes
- Remember Resetting of account does not delete your account, Rather it will delete all messages
- Once Reset, you will be logged out of Kik App
- Now comes the slightly Tricky Part, you need to visit Kik Website
- This particular site is for Deactivation of Account
- Enter your Email id and Click ” Go “
- Kik will ask you : Ready to do this ? Click here to deactivate ***** account ( No hard feelings )
- Deactivation Link will be send to your Registered Email account
- Go to your Email account
- If you can not find Email, Check Junk or Spam Folder
- Click the Deactivation Link provided
- You will be asked a reason for leaving
- Give the reason and Delete account
What to do if you dont have access to your Email id ??
- Launch Kik App
- Click Settings
- Tap ” My Account “
- Select Email / Change Email
- Update your Email
- Save Settings
- Now follow the same steps as mentioned above
If you know any easy method, please do share with us.