Relaxing on beach ( may be topless or nude ), and suddenly need to sign an Urgent PDF Document, Rush to the nearest Cyber cafe, download, Print, Sign, scan and send over Mail !! My my I won’t do that for sure. Simply open your smartphone and sign it within no time.
Gone are the Days when you used to download PDF forms online, fill it, sign it and send it over Email. But, 2016 is the year for paperless Office. Now you can simply fill the PDF Document on your Smartphone, sign it and send it over email. Android has provided lot of apps specially Adobe Acrobat Reader for doing this.
Fill and Sign any PDF form containing AcroFields. Attach photos, save created document, view it, mail it, share it, etc. Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on ‘Fill and Sign’ context menu item (shows up after a long touch). Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing PDFs.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Share”
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Choose Single Page, Continuous Scroll or Text Reflow mode
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fillable fields
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document
PRINT, STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account
• Easily access your recent files across devices with Mobile Link
• Store and share files in the cloud
• Print documents from your Android device
What all you need to download is : Adobe Acrobat Reader
If this does not work and needs In-App purchase, Try to download : Fill and Sign PDF Forms