There are 2 variants of Xperia Z3 that can be flashed with Android N Developer Preview, D6603 and D6653. Here’s how to get started:
- Connect your compatible Z3 device to a computer with a USB cable.
- Xperia Companion will open automatically
- Make sure you have Xperia Companion version 1.1.24 or later. If not, download the latest version from here.
- Hold down the ALT key on your computer and click on Software repair on the home screen, then follow the guide.
- You’ll be asked to disconnect and turn off your device, then to reconnect whilst holding down the volume down key to start the software flashing.
- You can return to factory settings at any time by connecting back to Xperia Companion and following the Software repai
How to give feedback on Android N
Google is eager to integrate developer feedback as early as possible into Android N. By giving your feedback, you can have your say in how the final release works with your apps.
Use the N Developer Preview issue tracker to file general issues and feature requests. You should make sure to note that you are using an Xperia Z3 device in your feedback. You can also keep up with other developers working with N Developer Preview on the official G+ group.
Make sure to remember that Android N Developer Preview is intended for developers, not for usage as primary software.