What could be the biggest loss in the world, if by mistake you forgot pattern lock or some one changed your pattern lock, Struggle hard, spend money or loose Data and start from scratch.
We could find certain methods wherein you can open the smartphone without loosing Data.
1. Google Android Device Manager ( ADM ) – Applicable only if ADM is activated
- Open Android Device Manager on your Laptop or any other Smartphone
- Sign In using your Google credentials ( it should be same as of your device )
- Select the Device, if not given by default
- Three options will appear – Ring, Lock, Erase
- Choose Lock
- In the pop-up window, You will have the option to set New Password
- The option will state ” New Lock Screen ” and the new password will replace the current lock screen
- Fill the new password and Recovery message ( optional ) and phone number ( Optional )
- If its successfully changed, you will see a confirmation message below the box.
- On the Phone lock screen, you will see a new password screen.
- You have successfully replaced the Old Pattern and enjoy the phone.
2. Specially for Samsung Smartphones
- Go Samsung Find my Mobile
- Sign in using Samsung Account Credentials
- In the Menu, you can see the Samsung Device registered
- On the left side Bar, you will see one option ” Unlock my Screen “
- Select ” Unlock ” and wait for ~ 10-20 secs
- After some time, you will get the confirmation ” Screen Unlocked “
- Enjoy your Samsung Device
3. Disable Screen Lock : This process can be carried out only if your phone support external card. Please use this Technique only if Smartphone belongs to you.
- Download the ” Pattern-Password-disable ” on your computer
- Copy the File to SD Card / microSD Card, whatever is supported by your Smartphone
- Insert the card in the phone
- Reboot your phone in Recovery Mode
- Flash the Zip file on your SD Card
- Reboot Device
- Your phone screen will without lock
- In case you get screen asking for lock, Please have patience, enter any password
- The phone screen will be unlocked
4. If any of the above methods, do no work, Go for ” Factory Reset ”
- Turn off your Android Smartphone
- Press and hold three buttons ” Power “, ” Volume up ” and ” Camera “
- In case you dont have camera button, just press ” Power ” + ” Volume up “
- Release all the buttons when the phone is switched on
- Scroll using Volume up and down
- Go to ” Factory Reset ” option
- Please note , In this option you will loose all the Data.
- You will receive a message confirming ” Erase all Data “.
- Phone will restart as New