Is not it strange , that you can use iPhone 6s and 6s Plus as a weighing scale. How it happens, it’s a simple technique, ability of iPhone to measure pressure. Right, that’s how 3D Touch works.
But, you can not use iPhone with 3D Touch directly as weighing scale, you need a third party app for this. But, you don’t need to download the app for this purpose. what you need is to open a webpage app.
How to use the iPhone 6s as weighing scale, step by step process :
- Open the Scale Webpage by clicking here ( Open in Phone browser ).
- Keep the iPhone on a flat surface. Now place any item on top of it and the weight will appear. If you are using some thing to hold the items, first weight that Item and make the weight as Zero, by pressing ” Tare “.
- Now you can keep the object and start measuring.
- Results are very much accurate, with a limitation that iPhone can not measure above 385 gms.
- Another key point is – If the iPhone is less / more sensitive to this App. Try adjusting iPhone sensitivity settings, preferably to mid.