Have you ever tried switching your Facebook account on iPhone. Once you install FaceBook or FaceBook Messenger app on your iPhone or any iOS devices, there is no way to switch user or logout from account.
Instagram do have the option to logout, but for FaceBook and Messenger, the only way is to uninstall the app and install it again.
If you don’t want such things, and simply want to switch FB user or use Multiple FaceBook, Messenger or Instagram account at the same time, we have got a solution for you.
- Install a free Friendly Social app on your iOS devices
- Launch the App
- Tap on Add Account
- Select FaceBook or Instagram
- Login with your ID and Password
- Select desired color
- Now you get the option to lock this app with 4 Digits Passcode or Touch ID. You can turn it on, and set the passcode if you want
- They also give you the option if you want to hide FaceBook Ads. It may help to save some data. Tap Continue
- Now you get the option to Enable or Disable the notification
- You have setup one account
- To add another account, tap on the user icon located at the bottom right
- Click on Add Account and follow the same procedure
With Friendly, you only need one app for all your Facebook, Instagram and Facebook messenger needs.
– Save space on your device
– Preserve your battery
– Easily switch between multiple accounts
– Order feed by Most Recent
– Use Facebook and Messenger in one app
– User TouchID or PIN Code to Login
– Configurable Ad Blocker (save bandwidth and block ads and trackers)
– Download Photos
– Re-post Photos
– Access Instagram on iPad
– Customize your color for each account
NOTE: You cannot upload photos to Instagram using Friendly. This is unfortunately a limitation of Instagram, which does not let third-party app post pictures.
Friendly Social App doesn’t consume as much battery as FaceBook does, and it also don’t frustrate you with so many annoying ads. If you want a complete ad-free version, it costs only $2.99.