Finally, HTC also started the year with a Flagship Device, HTC 10. Nothing New, But this time HTC got rid of couple of nomenclatures, Like M, and single numeric got replaced with Double Digit. HTC believes in Jinx !!!
Design Part of HTC has always attracted me, Even this time HTC 10 comes with a front glass panel that is nicely curved and full metal unibody aluminum chassis. You get a chamfered rear frame in the mix and the handset has been subjected to serious durability and temperature tests, apparently, so it’s quite robust.
The camera provides Zoe Capture, hyperlapse, auto HDR and RAW capture. The OS is Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0 on top and giving up some of the HTC apps, to make the experience lighter.
For security, HTC 10 is equipped with Fingerprint scanner, fast snipping at 0.2 seconds.
The special feature which is worth mentioning is ” The world’s first* Optical Image Stabilization in both front and back cameras“. Another key feature is sound ” BoomSound Hi-Fi edition speakers, Personal Audio Profile and Hi-Res audio earphones“.
Off course, We are going to share key specs :
- Display: 5.2″ Quad HD 2k LCD
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (USA); Other Snapdragon chipsets internationally
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Memory: 32 / 64 GB, microSD card slot (up to 2 TB)
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, Ultrapixel 2 tech, 1.55 micron pixels, F/1.8 aperture, OIS, laser focus, RAW, 4K video, 12x slow motion, Pro camera mode, hyperlapse
- Selfie: 5 MP, ultra wide lens, OIS, F/1.8 aperture
- Battery: 3000 mAh, Fast Charge : 50 % in 30 minutes
- Connectivity: USB Type C, LTE, WiFi, GPS, NFC, Finger Print Scanner
- Color versions: Carbon Grey, Glacier Silver, Topaz Gold, Camellia Red
Surprisingly, only USA version gets the Snapdragon 820 CPU, while other regions have to do with a lower end Qualcomm chip. You canPre-order HTC 10 here.