The mid-range HTC Desire 830 has been officially announced in Taiwan alongside the Desire 825. As with last year’s Desire 820, the new range features the same plastic build and bright accent colors, but the BoomSound stereo front-facing speakers have received a minor facelift.
It is great news for all audio lovers as BoomSound will be the key feature which is available at the top and bottom of the 5.5 inch and 1080 pixels display screen. Measuring 157.5 x 78.9 x 7.79 mm, the sides, speaker and the camera ring are all in their variant colors of blue and red.
HTC Desire 830 key specs include
- 5.5″ FHD Display
- MediaTek Helio X10 chipset with 1.5GHz octa-core CPU
- 3 GB RAM and 32GB storage
- External Memory support up to 128GB microSD card
- 13 MP OIS camera and f/2.0 aperture
- 4 MP f/2.0 UltraPixel camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 2,800 mAh battery
Sales begin from May 6th, 2016 with a price of $310 / NT$ 9990. HTC Desire’s availability outside Taiwan market is not yet declared by the company.
Any thoughts on HTC Desire 830 ? can it be a life saver for HTC ?