Huawei P9 Lite finally made it’s way in Germany at a price tag of 299 Euros, and expected to go for Sale in May. The Smartphone is powered by 1.7GHz Octa-Core Kirin Processor, coupled with 3GB RAM.
The Smartphone packs 16GB Internal memory, expandable up-to 128GB via microSD Card. For Photography, P9 Lite is powered by a 13MP Camera and 8 MP Front shooter.
Huawei P9 will be running on Android 6.0 out of the Box, and powered by a 3000 mAh battery. Smartphone weighs only 147 g and hardly 7.5 mm thick.
For connectivity front, The smartphone works on Dual Sim, Wi-fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G and 4G. Sensors include Proximity, Ambient, Accelerometer and Gyroscope.
Huawei P9 Lite specs
- Display: 5.2″, Full HD Display ~ 424 ppi
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 650, octa core, 1.7 GHz
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) with Emotion UI 4.0
- Camera: 13 MP back/ 8 MP front
- Storage: 16 GB, 128GB microSD
- RAM: 3 GB
- Battery: Non-removable 3000 mAh
- Connectivity: Dual Sim ( Hybrid Sim Slot ) , LTE Cat 6, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB
- 7.5 mm, 147 g