Huawei P9 Plus was announced back in April, together with the P9. This is one of the Smartphone, which I feel is fulfilling all the requirements starting from NFC, IR , Finger Print Scanner and fast Charge.
Huawei P9 is one of the phones which gives you 3D Touch, power house at 4GB RAM, and a memory of 64GB. The Smartphone runs on in-house Huawei processor Kirin 955 clocked @ 2.5 GHz. The Smartphone got every feature which you may expect from any Flagship Model, still P9 Plus lacks on few key points like, QHD Display, Very Expensive ( Rs 52,990 ).
The Huawei P9 Plus got dual 12MP camera with laser autofocus and f/2.2 aperture made by Leica. The camera is further assisted by features like dual LED flash, exposure control, ISO control, continuous shooting, HDR, digital image stabilization, face detection, tap to focus etc. The front camera gets a resolution of 8MP and f/2.4 aperture to make the device a treat for the selfie crazy users.
Specs of Huawei P9 Plus
- 5.5″ FHD Display, (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- ~ 401 ppi, 3D Touch , Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Quad-core 2.5 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 Hi-Silicon Kirin 955
- Mali-T880 MP4
- 4GB RAM + 64GB Memory expandable up to 256GB
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) with Emotion UI 4.1
- Dual 12 MP, f/2.2, 27 mm, Leica optics, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, 1080p
- Finger Print Scanner, NFC, IR, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Non Removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery with Fast Charge
Retail Box Contents
- Huawei P9 Plus
- USB Charger Cable
- Wall Charger Adapter
- Ear Phones
- Sim Tray Tool
- Transparent Back Cover
- User Manual
- Warranty Card