At IFA 2015, ZTE has launched the New version of its Axon smartphone – the Axon Elite. The device is priced at EUR 419.99 (approximately Rs 31,100) and will be available in Europe, Asia and US by September 24.
Axon Elite is equipped with a 5.5″ 1080p LCD display with 2.5D glass supported by a 1.5 GHz 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor coupled with 3GB RAM.
The dual-SIM smartphone comes with 32GB internal storage which can be expanded upto 128 GB via microSD card. It comes equipped with dual-lens (13 MP + 2 MP ) rear camera along with an 8MP Selfie camera. The rear camera can also record videos in 4K resolution.
The Android 5.1.1 Lollipop-based ZTE Axon Elite includes connectivity features such as 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ A-GPS, Wi-Fi and USB. The Axon Elite comes with Tri biometric authentication methods such as fingerprint, voice and eye scanning sensors as well. A 3000mAh non-removable battery completes the package.
Adam Zeng, CEO, ZTE Mobile Devices statement
“After two successful launches in the U.S. and China, we are delighted to continue the global rollout of Axon with this latest version for Europe, Latin America and the Asia-Pacific, Axon is the start of big and bold things for ZTE, and we will continue to evolve our Axon flagship line to align with our global strategies.”
Key Specifications :
- 5.5″ CGS (Continuous Grain Silicon) TFT LCD Display
- 1080 * 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop)
- Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 1.5 GHz Octa- Core with Adreno 430
- 3 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM expandable till 128 GB
- Dual Rear Camera ( 13 MP + 2 MP ) and 8 MP Selfie
- 3000 mAh non – removable battery with Quick Charge
- Fingerprint scanner (five finger records), Visit Mode, TrustZone, EyePrint ID™, Voice Unlocking
- 154 * 75 * 9.3 mm