Consumer technology startup Creo finally ventured into heavily-contested smartphone market in India with the new device, Mark 1, priced at Rs 19,999. The Smartphone is powered by Helio X10 processor with an amazing Display of 5.5″ with QHD resolution, It seems , company is already fighting with the major smartphones like Oneplus, Xiaomi, Gionee and LeECO.
What makes CREO Special : Mark 1 with In-built features like ‘Retriever’ that allows users to track their phones even after factory reset, in other words : you will never loose your smartphone and ‘Echo’, which is basically a voice-based answering machine system. The feature, which we would like to mention is Sense : which allows user to search with Double Tap. The device comes with multiple camera modes like Live-photo, 3D selfie, slo-mo videos and Time lapse.
CREO CEO and co-founder Sai Srinivas stated ” Company is now in discussions with other handset makers to install the Android-based operating system in their smartphones. ” How ever, No company name was mentioned. If we cross-check, most of the companies have already introduced customized OS, like Cyanogen or MI.
- 5.5″ QHD LCD Display ( 1440 * 2560 ), Gorilla Glass 3 ~ 534 ppi
- MediaTek Helio X10 CPU : 8 X A53 (True Octa Core) 1.95GHz GPU : PowerVR G6200
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM + 32GB Internal Memory expandable upto 128GB
- 21 MP , Phase Detection AutoFocus , Dual Tone LED flash , f/ 2.0 lens
- 4K Video Recording @30FPS , 120 FPS Slo Mo in Full HD (1080p), Advanced Noise Reduction
- 8MP , 86 degrees of Field of View , f/2.0
- Video Recording upto 1080p@30fps
- 802.11 n/ac/b/g Wireless Display (Miracast) Support, BT4.0 (BLE supported)
- 3100 mAh , High Voltage fast Charge
- G-sensor (accelerometer)
L-sensor (Light sensor)
P-sensor (proximity sensor)
Source : Creo