Before we with How To Install And Configure Kodi In Android, Let’s understand what is Kodi.
Kodi® (formerly known as XBMC™) is an award-winning free and open source (GPL) software media center for playing videos, music, pictures, games, and more. Kodi runs on Linux, OS X, Windows, iOS, and Android, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
The graphical user interface of Kodi is quite clean and user friendly which enable the user to browse and watch videos, music, podcasts and photos from different sources including hard drive, local network, optical disk and internet.
Now coming back to the topic which is How To Install And Configure Kodi In Android, well its pretty simple to install it and configure. In order to install it on your android phone, visit playstore on your phone and then search for “Kodi” keyword and you will get the first app named as Kodi which you can now install for free on your phone.
Now after installing the kodi app, you are now well enough to move to configuration steps.
- Open Kodi from your app drawer, now locate ‘File manager’ option under the system menu and tap on it.
- Tap on ‘Add source’ option and in the resulting pop-up window, select ‘<None>’ text input box. Now type ”http://fusion.tvaddons.ag” and tap on Done button there.
- Now tap on text input box located under the ‘Enter a name for the media Source’ field. Now type “fusion” and then tap on Done button.
- Now simply press ‘OK’ button. Return to the main menu and locate to settings option under the system menu and tap on it.
- Select ‘Add-ons’ option from sidebar and when prompted, just tap on ‘OK’ button.
- Now tap on ‘install from zip file’ option and select ‘fusion’ folder from list.
- Now select the ‘Start here’ folder and tap on ‘plugin.video.hubwizard-1.1.5.zip’ file.
- Now again return to main menu and tap on Programs menu. Now in the newly opened window, tap on ‘Config Wizard’ to launch it.
- Now select your desired platform and tap on ‘Yes’ button when prompted for confirmation.
- It will now take few minutes to configure so just wait for it.
- Once the configuration gets completed, you will be redirected to main menu automatically.
- Now tap on blue power icon located at the lower left side of your screen and when prompted, select the ‘Exit’ option .
- Now just relaunch the Kodi app and wait for atleast 5 minutes so it can install any available update.
Congratulations you have now installed and configured the Kodi in just minutes instead of hours of learning and searching different sources. Now you are ready to go and enjoy the power of kodi in your living room.
Liked our article ? Consider sharing it on social media platforms because sharing is caring.