Using iPhone Calculator, but do not know how to use Erase funstion ( as iPhone does not provide single Digit Delete option), or how to use Scientific Calculator.
Here are the simple Tips for using iPhone Calculator
- In Portrait Mode, you will get a Standard Calculator.
- In Landscape Mode, you get Scientific Calculator.
- Confused how to Erase a Single Digit, as by pressing Clear Button will Erase all the Digits
- No worries, simply swipe left or right on the digits.
- You will notice last digit is Erased.
Some Commands for your reference
Here you’ll find the memory commands:
mc clears any numbers you have in memory.
m+ adds the number on the display to the number in memory.
m- subtracts the number on the display from the number in memory.
mr (memory replace) uses the number you put in memory in your current calculation. The button is outlined in black when a number is stored.
Two keys on the calculator toggle the other keys:
2nd: Tap to change trigonomic (sin, cos, tan) and hyperbolic functions to the inverse. The button is outlined in black when active.
Rad/Deg: Tap to switch between Radians and Degrees for trigonomic functions. Deg or Rad in the left corner of the number display tells you what mode you’re in.