ios 8.4 is one of those versions, which is not at all easy to be broken. The ios 8.4 can be jail-broken with couple of methods :
Taig 2 is not at all easy, I found PPJailbreak Tool is very easy and straight forward.
- Make sure to install and have iTunes latest version
- Disable Touch ID / Device Passcodes.
- Remove Find my iPhone access and can enable it after complete the process. Enable Airplane mode now
- Those are the preparations for jailbreak and follow below guide to have PP 2 Mac jailbreak.
- Download PP 2 Dmg file and place it in your Mac machine
- Plug your Device to Mac with USB cable
- Now click the right side of the mouse to open the application
- Uncheck install PP helper option to prevent unwanted files and click jailbreak button.
- Now will enter to Readme first and reconfirm all again before the move ahead
- Click continue button
- Now PP 2 will begin the jailbreak process. When jailbreak is successfully happening, Device will appear Restore in progress message.
- After the complete full package you will have Device reboot and go through setup process to setup the Device Once setup check Device Homescreen for Cydia
Jailbreak guide for Mac
- Download PP Jailbreak 1 Dmg file and open the file with double click and mount the volume
- Now you have drag and drop PP file to Application folder
- Once copied all file go launch pad, and you should see PP 1 icon well placed
- Again make Double click and open the file
- Now you can see main screen of the PP 1 tool
- On the main screen, there is small check box left corner and should un-check it to prevent unnecessary Chinese third party app store installations.
- Click jailbreak button Middle of the screen appearing
- Click the right corner button on the next screen
- Now PP 1 jailbreak will be commence
- Once PP 1 jailbreak complete, you can see green color check mark appears on PP main screen
- Close the PP 1 application, and you should experience Device reboots.
- Now you will have error message and ignore it and swipe Slide to unlock
- Check Home screen for Cydia third party app store