Till now, all the iPhone users are habitual of using either Taig or Pangu Jailbreak, but recently we found another way of Jailbreaking the iPhone. Though this is not similar to what is offered by Cydia, but it’s very much close, and this is App based ” Mojo “.
The core difference between Mojo and Cydia, aside from the jailbreak requirement, is the apps that users can get from these sources. Cydia has apps and tweaks both, while Mojo mainly showcases apps only. There’s a different method for getting Cydia-like tweaking with “Extensify.”
Let’s have a close look at what Mojo is all about :
- Modern UI : A modern, no-clutter UI that provides you with everything you need.
- Account Manager : Easily manage your own Mojo repository with no coding knowledge.
- Quick Search : Search for your packages by name, author, or description.
- Custom Repositories : Add your own repositories to download packages from any host; not just us.
- Offline Support : The only app of it’s kind to run locally on the device without needing a WiFi connection.
- Featured Packages : View premium packages suggested by the developers themselves.
- Package History : Keep track of all of the packages you’ve installed using Mojo so you never have to go searching again.
- Translations : Mojo comes available with translations for 5 major languages.
How to Install Mojo on iPhone
- Use any Browser on iPhone to open Mojo Site
- Follow the on-screen instructions and hit Install Mojo.
- Click Build Custom Profile on the next screen.
- Users will be automatically brought to the Settings page and then on the Install Profile page.
- Hit Install. It will show that the installer is Signed.
- If you have a password, it will be needed for Installation.
- You will be directed to a New browser again, and you need to click Install Mojo once more.
- This part gets confusing because of having to hit this button twice, but this is actually the way to do it.
- Now the app will show up as Not Signed.
- Follow the same process in step 3. Entering the passcode may be necessary again.
- Another message prompt will appear, informing the user that the app is not signed.
- Click Install to continue.
- Another Install button will be needed to be tapped to finalize these series of tapping the install buttons.
- Once all these steps are done, the Mojo icon will finally be added on the Home screen.
- Launching the app will let users add repos. From here, users can also install apps that are available on the repos added.
- Some of these apps may require adding certificates, so be sure to go to Settings>General>Profile and Trust these certs individually.
- Once you Open the Mojo App, you will need to swipe left
- After few swipes, you will see the message ” Welcome to Mojo “, Click Get started.
- You will see the screen ” Preparing First Run ” Mojo will run once complete
- Now you will see the welcome Screen with Mojo Logo ” Welcome to Mojo “.
- Now you can start playing around.
- The first step you will see is the Date Trick.
- Down below you have the full Menu Options – Home / Sources / Packages / History
have fun with Mojo Installer.
Source : Mojo