Latest NEWS in Indian Telecom Industry – First half June 2015
- Foxconn to invest in start-ups in India with the support of Snap Deal
- Reliance Industries may acquire MTS India
- LG Electronics to take Royalty bearing Smartphones from Nokia
- Samsung to launch one more Smartphone with screen size 5.7 “
- iPhone takes Optiemus on board to cover remote areas in India. Targets 2mn handsets in current fiscal year & 7 mn Mobile handsets by 2020.
- Xiaomi may start home pick up and drop service with third party Gadgetwood.
- Motorola also started testing Care -on-wheels pilot project
- Oneplusone offers free warranty extension in case company fails to service Mobile in 15 days and free mobile repair
- IOS 9 reveals iphones new camera upgrade of 8 MP selfie
- BSNL offers free calls from 9 PM to 7 AM increasing landline demand by 30 %.
- ” What an Idea sirji ” tops subscribers chart by adding 1.26 mn customers followed by Airtel @ 1.19 mn
- Taj Mahal become first monument to get wi-fi . First 30 minutes free.
- India will have over 250 mn 4G subscribers by 2020.
- Airtel to launch 4G service in Delhi by 18th June. Haryana already covered by 4G.
- Reliance Jio Network is future ready i.e. Up gradable to 5G
- Tired of 5-10 % salary increase, Join Reliance Jio at a whopping salary hike
Have I missed some thing, feel free to share !!