Pixel V2 supports dual 4G sim cards, equipped with 5″ HD IPS scratch-resistant HD display with Dragontrail Glass protection. The smartphone is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek quad-core processor coupled with 2GB DDR3 RAM.
Lava Pixel V2 got 16GB of internal storage expandable up to 32GB and will run Star OS 2.0 based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). Main attraction is 13 MP camera with F2.0 Aperture with dual LED flash and a 8 MP selfie camera with F2.4 Aperture & LED flash.
V2 is powered with a 2400 mAh Li-Polymer battery and weighs only 128 gms. Company has managed to keep the thickness @ 7.6 mm.
- 5″ HD IPS Asahi Dragon Trail Glass, 294 PPI
- 64-bit MediaTek quad-core processor
- 2GB DDR3 RAM + 16 GB ROM expandable upto 32 GB
- 13.0 MP Rear Camera, 1.4 Micron Large pixel size, 5 layer LarganTM Lens with blue Glass filter, F2.0 Aperture with dual LED flash
- 8.0 MP Selfie Camera, 1.4 Micron Large pixel size, 4 layer LarganTM Lens with 84 degree wide angle lens, F2.4 Aperture with LED flash
- Auto Focus, Panorama, Video Mode. Beauty-fi Software for face slimming, smoothing, eye widening and whitening, Pro focus, Pano selfie, Night pro, Night pro V
- 2500 mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- 141.6 * 70.8 * 7.6 mm
- 128 g
- Price @ INR 10,750