The Le Max Pro made the big at CES 2016, when it got ” Best of CES ” award and is a device that boasts a number of world firsts.
- The first device to offer the Snapdragon 820 chipset
- an ultrasonic finger print scanner
- support for 802.11ad
- world’s first device to use a full-floating glass panel.
If that wasn’t enough, the device got 4GB of RAM and uses UFS 2.0 flash storage for the internal memory. UFS 2.0 is the gold standard as far as speed in the mobile space is concerned.
For Photography, The rear camera sports a 21MP Sony IMX 230 sensor coupled to an f/2,0 lens, while the front camera is a 4MP one with a wide-angle lens.
The device is a fusion of of aluminium and glass, featuring a bezel-less design, a unibody, all-metal, aluminium design. It’s also a screwless design and uses the aforementioned floating glass panel, which was apparently custom made by Sharp.
The phone will be priced at 1,999RMB (Rs 21,000).
LeEco Le Max Pro specifications
- Processor: Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Display: 6.33-inch Quad HD with 2560×1440 pixels
- RAM: 4GB DDR4
- Memory: 64GB internal
- Camera: Rear 21MP with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 Sensor, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, dual ISP support/ Front 4MP with OmniVision OV4688 sensor, 81.6-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow based EUI
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, 802.11ad 2×2 MU-MIMO, Tri-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 with APT-X, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 3400mAh