LeEco/Letv has been noticed by the consumers in India as rapidly growing Chinese smartphone maker. The Le 1s and Le Max devices attracted the Chinese as well as Indian users. Both the devices running on Android Lollipop with eUI 5.5 on top, which completely vanished the stock Android look and feel but added iOS inspired UI by got rid of the app drawer and also added some useful features like control toggles in recent app window and more.
New Features include :
- Added user-defined functions to the smart power saving (Settings > Battery > Smart battery for apps).
- Fixed the issue where no notification was sent when receiving new WhatsApp messages.
- Reduced phone heating
- Fixed the issue where the time of Yahoo Weather was not updated
- Fixed the issue where My Airtel stopped to run
- Fix for My LeEco loading failed and stopped responding
- Fixed the automatically identified prefix and displayed country code were repetitive when signing up for an account
- Fixed issue where clicking an Excel attachment didn’t respond to an email message
- Fixed the issue where the “Clean Now” button was wrongly displayed in the multi-task interface when the system language was set to
- Fixed the issue where changing system language would cause an error with carrier name
- Reduced photo redness
- Fixed the issue where Contacts and Call stopped to run
- Fixed issue where Clock stopped to run
App Lock - As far as Security is concerned, you can never really stop improving, you have to adapt quickly and efficiently to new risks. That’s why LeECO giving thought to App Lock for eUI6. As lot of users having one key concern, “what happens if someone snags my phone and it’s already unlocked?” App Lock is the answer. If you use a particular app to store private information or valuable data, you can set a lock function for that app.
Theme Store – There are already a wealth of themes immediately available on #SuperPhones, but the library is admittedly limited. LeCO has gone one step ahead for making every device customizable, truly unique The theme store could make this customization process easier, more individualized, and more user-oriented.
Preview Filter Mode – Any Snapchat fiends out there? If so, you might have already been introduced to preview filters. After you snap a picture it’s a bit of a pain to bring it up in your photo app for editing. As a quicker alternative, after you take a picture it would be immediately available to run through a carousel of filter options. Would this be reasonable as a default setting, or something you need to manually turn on?
Single-hand Mode – Le Max boasts a daunting 6.3 inch screen, but when making calls or sending texts you could shrink your operable screen down to a more manageable size.
Integrated FM Radio App - Who out there still regularly listens to the radio? Would you want it available in your eUI? With streamable music taking the world by storm, radio apps often fall by the wayside, but there’s a large subculture of #SuperFans out there who want to see ‘Le FM.’