LeEco, formerly known as Letv,has launched two new affordable smartphones with fingerprint scanner in India , at Kingdom of Dreams, Gurgaon today.
Tin Mok, Asia Pacific CEO, launched the Event. What he mentioned is good ” Innovation can only be achieved when 99 % of the persons think it’s impossible. ” With a base of 1.5 mn superfans, LeECO comes on top of Xiaomi and Oneplus, but India needs improvement as only 10k fans.
What the New Logo of LeECO means : Culture, Innovation, Technology and Internet.
Finally the smartphones were launched by Atul Jain, COO India.
LeEco smartphones are powered by company’s proprietary eUI (Eco UI).
Le Max Specs
- 6.33″ Quad-HD display 2K Screen by Sharp
- 80.3 % Screen to Body Ratio
- Full Metal Unibody and ultra-slim bezels measuring just 0.8 mm
- 64-bit 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430
- 4GB RAM and 64GB / 128GB storage
- 21MP primary camera with OIS, dual LED flash and f/2.0 aperture
- 4-UltraPixel front camera with f/2.0 and 5P lens
- 3,400 mAh battery
- Hypersensitive fingerprint scanner and USB Type-C port
- For sound Le Hi-fi
- Two Colors Silver – 64GB and Gold – 128GB
- Priced 64GB @ ₹ 32,999 and 128GB 36,999
- Le Max Sapphire Pink Color @ ₹ 69,999
Le 1s Specs
- 5.5″ FHD In Cell display 1080×1920 pixels
- Full Metal Unibody
- MediaTek’s Helio X10 processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage
- 13MP primary camera with LED flash, 0.09 sec PDAF, f/2.0
- 5MP front-snapper , 85 degree wide angle lens
- 3,000 mAh battery, 5 minute charge with 3.5 hrs talk time
- 7.5 mm Thick
- Dual SIM slots, 4G LTE support, fingerprint scanner LeTouch and USB Type-C port
- Accuracy of finger print is 99.3 % throughout life with 0.15 sec speed
- Priced @ ₹ 10,999
Available Exclusively at Flipkart with 10 % cashback