Lenovo A7000 Turbo smartphone was launched in January 2016. The phone comes with a 5.5″ touchscreen with 5 point touch FHD display with a resolution of 1080 * 1920 pixels which is ~ 401 pixels per inch.
The Lenovo A7000 Turbo is powered by 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor, coupled with 2GB RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal memory that can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
For photography, Lenovo A7000 Turbo packs a 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 and dual LED Flash and sports a 5 MP Selfie shooter.
The Lenovo A7000 Turbo runs Android 5.0 with Vibe UI 2.0 and is powered by a 2900mAh removable battery.
The Lenovo A7000 Turbo is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Main features of Lenovo A7000 Turbo
- 5.5″ display with a FHD screen ~ 401 ppi
- Android 5.0 with Vibe UI 2.0
- 64 – bit 1.7GHz Octa-core Mediatek MT6752 processor
- 2GB RAM + 16GB Internal memory expandable up-to 32GB
- 13MP main camera with f/2.0, Dual LED Flash
- 5 MP selfie camera with beautification Mode
- 4G connectivity, dual sim slots, USB OTG
- 2900mAh battery
- Weight : 150 g
- Priced @ Rs 10,999
- Lenovo Online Shop