Want a Sound Blaster in a Smartphone – Ceramic Vibration Speakers with World’s First Anywoofer that turns a simple box into a Sound Amplifier
Lenovo K3 Note Music is same like K3 Note except the back cover where Lenovo has integrated one speaker. What Lenovo claims is, K3 Note Music comes with Anywoofer Technology which is not available in any smartphone.
Lenovo K3 Note Music sports a 5.5″ FHD ( 1920 * 1080) display with 178° wide viewing angle. Powered by a 1.7GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 with Adreno Mali-T760 MP2 GPU coupled with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal memory expandable up to 32 GB.
The Smartphone is equipped with a 13 MP Rear camera and a 5 MP Selfie.
Lenovo K3 Note Music is powered by a 3000 mAh battery. K3 Note will be available in three color options Pearl White, Onyx Black and Laser Yellow. Smartphone is priced @ 12,999 as compared to 9,999 of K3 Note.
Lenovo K3 Note Music Specs :
- Dazzling 13.97cm (5.5) display with a FHD screen 1920 * 1080 Pixels
- Powerful 64 – bit 1.7GHz Octa-core processor
- Ceramic Vibration Speakers with DIY packaging
- 13MP main camera, 5 MP selfie camera
- 4G connectivity, dual sim slots
- Incredible 2900mAh battery
- Price : Rs. 12,999
- Delivery by 4th November
- Pre-book at Lenovo India Site