The Lenovo Vibe X3 sports a 5.5″ (1080x1920p) FHD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.Powered by a hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 chipset clocked at 1.2 GHz , coupled with 3GB of RAM. Supports 32GB built-in storage with expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD.
Like K4 Note, the Vibe X3 also comes with a a fingerprint sensor at the rear side. For camera, Lenovo Vibe X3 features a 21MP rear camera with Sony IMX230 sensor, LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 and capable of video recording in 4K format. The front comes equipped with an 8MP camera.
Powered by a Non-removable 3600mAh batterysupported by fast charge and is running on Android 5.1 Lollipop along with the layer of Vibe UI ( Very close to Stock Android ).
Vibe X3 Specs
- 5.5″ FHD Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.2 GHZ Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 with Adreno 418
- Android Lollipop with Vibe UI
- 3GB RAM + 32GB expandable up-to 128GB
- 21 MP Sony IMX230 sensor, f/2.0, PDAF, 4k video recording
- 8 MP with flash 1.2 micron Pixel size
- 3500 mAh battery with fast charge
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Available on Amazon.in @ Rs 19,999