After launching budget phone Le 1s, LeEco (formerly known as LeTV) has released the company’s flagship Le Max in India.
The new LeEco Le Max comes in gold (128GB) and silver (64GB) variants. They are exclusively available on Flipkart for Rs 36,999 and Rs 32,999, respectively. Prospective buyers can also avail up to Rs 20,000 cash back through a smartphone exchange deal.
Flipkart is also offering additional Rs 1,500 discount to buyers who purchase via Axis credit/debit card and Rs 1,250 off to those who apply for EMI via SBI credit card.
For the uninitiated, LeEco Le Max boasts full-metal body with just 0.8 mm space between display border and the edge giving almost bezel-less like effect. It sports a massive 6.3-inch QHD (2560x1440p) screen and runs on the Android Lollipop OS backed by Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 series Octa-core CPU with sumptuous 4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB inbuilt memory and a 3400 mAh battery.
Another mentionable feature of Letv Le Max include is its camera hardware. It boasts fingerprint sensor, 21MP camera with dual-LED flash and OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) and a 4MP snapper on the front.
Key Features of LeMax
- 6.33 inch Touchscreen, Quad HD, 2560 x 1440 Pixels ~ 464 ppi
- Metal Body full-floating glass design and an 80.3% screen-to-body ratio
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM
- 2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 Octa Core Processor
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 21 MP Primary Camera with OIS, Dual Tone Flash
- f/2.0 Aperture, 1/2.4 inches Sensor Size, Sony Sensor IMX230, Back-illuminated Sensor (BSI), CMOS Image Sensor, Sapphire Crystal Lens Cover, Auto Focus, Manual Focus, 2.0 μm Pixel Size
- Android v5 (Lollipop) with EUI OS
- 4 MP Ultrapixels (Comparable with 8 MP) Secondary Camera with wide angle and f/2.0
- Dual Standby with Dual 4G Sim (LTE + LTE)
- 3400 mAh battery
- SAR Value Head – 1.59 W/Kg, At the Body – 0.365 W/Kg
- Le Hi-Fi and Dolby DTS audio enhancements
- Bluetooth v4.1, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n/ac; dual-band: 2.5GHz & 5GHz), NFC
Available on Flipkart