Today LG India launched its first made in India smartphone , K7 LTE , manufactured at LG Noida plant in India. As promised earlier by LG, the device comes with VoLTE (Voice Over LTE) feature and VoWiFi (Voice Over Wi-Fi) support. LG India is targeting to produce around 1 million smartphones in 2016.
LG K7 LTE comes with a 5″ FWVGA In-cell Touch 2.5D curved glass display. The Smartphone is powered by Quad-Core 1.1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor , coupled with Adreno 304 GPU and 1.5GB RAM. K7 got internal memory of 8GB variants which is expandable upto 32GB via microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the Box.
K7 is equipped with 5-MP Rear Camera with LED flash and can record upto 720p videos. The front-facing camera is again 5-megapixel camera. For Connectivity, Smartphone supports 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS connectivities. It has a 2125mAh battery under the hood.
Specifications of LG K7 LTE
- 5″ FWVGA In-cell Touch 2.5D curved glass display
- Quad-Core 1.1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- Adreno 304 GPU
- 8GB Internal memory
- External memory can expand up to 32GB with microSD
- 5-Megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 5-Megapixel front-facing camera
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2,125mAh battery