Meizu which was launched in India recently has been launching Smartphones aggressively to compete Xiaomi and Oneplus, has launched two flagship Smartphones below INR 12000
Blue Charm Metal name reflects the smartphone body is build purely on Metal. Though, It’s a low end smartphone but still Meizu managed to give mtouch 2.1 finger print sensor =, and this is the first smartphone by Meizu to have YunOS.
Meizu Blue charm is a mini version of MX5 and a key rival for Xiaomi Redmi Note 2. Blue Charm Metal is powered by MediaTek MT6795 Helio X10 as of Meizu MX5, but with a 2.0GHz clock as compared to 2.2GHz of the MX5.
Another difference is in Camera, 13 MP as against 20.1 MP in MX5 and no laser auto focus.
The Meizu Blue Charm Metal will be available in white, grey, pink, blue and gold colors. It is expected to be available for pre-orders on Nov. 2
Major Specs of Meizu Blue Charm –
- 5.5″ LTPS full HD display
- 2.5D curved glass T2X-1 glass protection
- 2GHz 64-bit octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 2GB of RAM with two memory options 16GB / 32GB expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- 13MP rear Camera with dual-tone LED flash with 5MP Selfie
- 5P lenses, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS
- 3,140mAh battery
- 16GB @ 1099 Yuan and 32GB @ 1299 Yuan