The MEIZU m2 note follows the colorful style with metallic grey, Weighing only 149g, polycarbonate body covering the magnesium-alloy frame is a different league of Smartphones
Meizu M2 Note got 5.5-inch 1080P full HD screen with IGZO display technology, pixel density of 403 PPI, 1,000:1 high contrast, and a brightness of 450cd/m2.
Equipped with MTK MT6753 1.3GHz octa-core processor coupled with Mali T720 and 2 GB LPDDR3 RAM makes it one of the desirable phones.
The zero-delay shooting technology allows you to capture images instantly. M2 is equipped with 3100 mAh Sony battery.
Major Specifications of Meizu M2 Note
- MTK MT6753 processor
- ARM® Cortex®-A53™ 1.3GHz octa-core Mali T720 MP3/450MHz GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 800MHz RAM
- 16 GB ( India ) / 32 GB expandable upto 128 GB
- Display 5.5 ” ( 1920 * 1080 ) , GFF fully laminated / 1000 : 1 Contrast / 450cd/m2
- Rear Camera – 13 megapixel camera / 4X digital zoom, 300° panoramic lens / Blue glass IR filter / Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 / 5-element lens, ƒ/2.2 / 30 photos per second
- Front Camera – 5 MP OV5670 camera / 4-element lens / ƒ2.0 / 69° wide angle / FotoNation smart selfie enhancement / Face AE face light boost
- Sensors – Hall Effect sensor, Gravity sensor, IR proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, Touch sensor, Digital compass
- 3100 mAh battery