Today, Meizu released another Device, Meizu M3S, The Smartphone is an upgraded version of Meizu M3 that was released back in April, with a metal body and an additional feature of fingerprint ID.
Most important is the Metal Unibody which makes the device look much more premium than the polycarbonate Body of Meizu M3. Keeping the physical Dimensions same ( 141.9 x 69.9 x 8.3mm ), but the incredible point to mention is ” weight is almost same “. 138 g as compared to the 132 g of Meizu M3.
Along with Premium looks, The Smartphone comes in an additional color of Rose Gold. Meizu has also incorporated Finerprint sensor on home of the Meizu M3S and uses the company’s Patent mTouch 2.1, which is used for making payments, encrypt apps and comes with other mBack features.
Key Specs of Meizu M3S
- 5″ 720p display with 2.5D curved glass
- Mediatek’s MT6750 octa-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz
- 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM and 3GB + 32GB ROM
- eMMC 5.0 storages along with MicroSD expansion
- 13MP f/2.2 aperture lens with color temperature flash and PDAF
- 5MP shooter with 4P lens, f/2.0 aperture
- FotoNation 2.0 Intelligent beautify software
- 699 Yuan for 2GB RAM and 899 Yuan for 3GB RAAM
The rest of the specs are standard such as dual SIM dual standby, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 etc. As for software, the phone runs on Flyme based on Android 5.1.