Meizu MX5 launched – with 20.7 MP Camera – Meizu MX5 full specifications and price
Meizu launched another Smartphone in an Event in China, MX5 is equipped with 20.7 MP camera and sports a 7.6 mm full aluminium body
AMOLED surpasses traditional LCD technology in terms of contrast. The 10000:1 contrast ratio, which is very close to the limit of the naked eye, provides the 5.5-inch screen with bright, sharp and expressive colors. A unique feature of AMOLED displays is that every single pixel lightens up individually, actively reducing power consumption to zero in dark-hued pictures.
The MX5’s color gamut expression with a typical value as high as 100% displays colors as natural as they get. It also has wide visual angle close to 90°, making extreme visual angles not a single problem.
The MX5 can automatically adjust to a wide range of styles, including sharpening, dynamic contrast and color saturation based on the content of the image.
The dual-tone flash and laser focus module are assembled together for a sleek rear design. The close Fresnel lens and round camera module look great together! Diamond blue coating, low tone and depth, reinforces the MX5’s look from any angle.
Full specs of Meizu MX5
- 5.5 ” Full HD Super AMOLED Display
- 1920 * 1080 Pixels ~ 401 ppi
- MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795T octa-core 64-bit processor
- PowerVR G5200 GPU / 3 GB RAM
- FlymeOS 4.5 , Android Lollipop
- 20.7 MP camera with laser autofocus f/2.0 + 5 MP selfie
- 3,150mAh battery fast charge 50 % charge with in 30 minutes
- 16 GB – 1799 RMB ( ~ 17,999 INR )
- 32 GB – 1999 RMB ( ~ 19,999 INR )
- 64 GB – 2399 RMB ( ~ 23,999 INR )
Gallery of MX 5
Source : Meizu