Moto G(2nd generation) gets lollipop update in India.
Motorola started rolling out lollipop update for Moto G(2nd Gen).Even the old Moto G started getting update for lollipop.
The new OS is totally a material design OS with more natural and fluid touch screen experience. Some highlighted features of this update are:
- Better UI: The UI of lollipop totally differs from its last version(KK).Modifications are been done to the lock screen,notification bar, multitasking view ,etc.
- Users: Menu>Settings>Users.
This features helps user to switch amongst the users.
- Notification Priority: This feature helps user to set the priority amongst the apps for notification.
Sections under it are :
- All: This shows all notifications
- Priority: Notifications will be seen only for the prioritized apps
- None: No notification feedback. Shows only in notification bar.
How to upgrade to lollipop 5.0:
- Select the settings icon in the menu>About phone>System updates> Yes, I’m in”.
- After the software is downloaded, select “Install”.
- After the software is installed,,your phone will reboot automatically.
Comment in the section below if you have updated your Moto G(2nd Gen) or for any queries.