Motorola Moto X Force Price, Specs and Release Date In India could be February 1st, 2016. Moto X force seems to be International Droid Turbo 2, Motorola is pitching X force against Note 5, LG G4 and HTC One M9.
Motorola has just sent out invites for the launch of its premium smartphone Moto X-Force in India. Motorola Moto X Force features a shatterproof screen and expected to cost over Rs 44,000 at launch.
The company will unveil Moto X Force in India at an event on February 1. Moto X Force has previously scheduled a January launch in India January but got delayed for some reasons. The smartphone will available from 1 Febuarary 12 am. Keep your eyes on this Flipkart page. it seems like Motorola is planning to launch all devices before the Moto G4 Release.
Moto X Force Specs And Features – Model No. XT 1580
Moto X Force has a shatterproof display panel. Which is made from Motorola’s ShatterShield technology.
Motorola will offer a four-year comprehensive warranty that will cover display damage. Motorola used two touchscreen layers in Moto X Force so that the users can use the smartphone even if one of the layers of Display will crack.
- 5.4″ OLED QHD display panel 1440x2560p (2K display) ~ 540 ppi
- Motorola’s Shatter-Shield technology
- 2 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A57
- 3GB of RAM with 32GB / 64GB with external memory up-to 2TB
- 21 MP Rear camera f/2.0, PDAF, Dual LED Flash
- 5 MP Selfie f/2.2, 1.4 micron pixel
- 3760 mAh Non-removable battery with Turbo Charge
- Expected Price – 32GB @ 44,999 / 64GB @ 49,999 ( £479.99 )
- Expected Release date : 1st February 2016