Finally One more Smartphone in 2016. Moto X force aka Moto Droid 2, finally made it’s way in India.
The Moto X is equipped with company’s proprietary ‘Moto ShatterShield’ display technology. It is made of five layers — Aluminium chassis to form the core, flexible AMOLED screen, two layered touchscreen panels, interior lens to provide clear visibility of contents, and exterior lens to provide additional protection — so that the phone’s display is capable of absorbing shock from the impact and is guaranteed not to shatter, says the company.
Moto X Force Specifications
- 5.4″ QHD (2560x1440p) TFT LCD screen with shatter shield Technology
- 540 ppi
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS (Android 6.0 Marshmallow guaranteed)
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 with Octa-core CPU
- 600 MHz Adreno 430
- 3GB RAM with two variants 32GB/64GB (expandable up to 2TB)
- 21 MP camera with Color Correlated Temperature (CCT) flash with dual LED flash, Burst mode, night mode, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (Phase Detection Auto-Focus)
- 5 MP with wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4µm pixel for better low light image capture, night mode , LED flash, slow motion video
- 3760 mAh with Turbo Charge – 13 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging
- Water-repellant nano coating, front facing stereo speakers with Smartboost, NFC
- 169 g / 9.2 mm
- Rs 49,999 available from 8th Feb onward
- Available on Flipkart and Amazon India